This high performance bulk cabling is perfect for your custom network installation projects. You can cut lengths to meet your exact needs and terminate it with our high quality modular RJ45 plugs and color matched relief boots. We also carry an extensive range of networking tools to cut, strip, and crimp your cables together.
Our Ethernet cables are made of 100% pure bare copper wire, as opposed to copper clad aluminum (CCA) wire, and are therefore fully compliant with UL® Code 444 and National Electrical Code® (NEC®) TIA‑568‑D.2 fire and safety standards, which require pure bare copper wire in communications cables.
- High transmission performance
- 1 Gigabit at 23AWG tested up to 550MHz bandwidth
- Tangle and twist-free packaging
- Rip cord for easy cable stripping
- UL® Certified
- CMR Riser Rated with pure copper solid conductors
- Spine for added strength and to help ensure a clean signal
- Lifetime Warranty